SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Blue Cave-Mamula-Submarine pens-Lady of the Rock-Perast-Kotor
Duration: 5 hours
Price: 350 Euro for up to 6 passengers, (every additional passenger has to pay 50 Euro)
Please let us know if you prefer licensed tour guide for whole boat tour? It will cost additional 50 EURO
- 2 hour panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 30 minutes visit/explore the blue cave (swimming included)
- 10 minute visit to the submarine pen
- 20 minute visit/Explore the Lady of the Rock island
- 1 hour visit/Explore the old town Perast
- 1 hour guided tour in the Old Town Kotor
Our most popular 5 hour tour gives you a chance to see Bay of Kotor from a different angle! Blue Cave is natural cave which was created at the bottom of 100 meter cliff as a result of a thousand years impact of sea waves on porous rocks of” Luštica”. Through the entrance sunlight enters its interior, and wraps around the surface of the water making great shades of blue by which cave got its name. You will see these amazing colors on your body as well once you jump in it. On the way back we will make brief stop next to the Mamula Island, on which prison was made in 1853. Mamula Island served as NOTHORIOUS PRISON during both world wars known as “Kampo Mamula”. Going pass old Yugoslavian army base called “Pristan” we will make stop in one of the three submarine pens used during Second World War to hide and repair submarines. Place which will also amaze you is old Island Lady of the Rock which is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Ottoman Empire. After visit to the island you will get a chance to explore old town Perast as well. In the past Perast was first line of defense of old town of Kotor. In Perast you will also be able to see clock tower which when it was build in 1713. It was the tallest in Europe. During panoramic boat ride you will be able to see places like Saint “Mathews Church”, “Ladies temple”, abandoned village “old Stoliv”, narrow passage “Verige” which is only 300 meters wide, Bay of Tivat and Herceg-Novi and new yacht marina “Porto Novi”. Upon arrival back to Kotor guide will wait you and you will explore Old Town together!
DEPARTURE TIMES: By guest wish
Included in price: FREE BEER or MINERAL WATER, Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and licensed Captain as well.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and Bimini sun shade.
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!