SPEEDBOAT TOUR: Kotor-Lady of the Rock-Kotor
Duration: 1 hour
Price: 10 Euro (per person)
- 40 minutes panoramic sightseeing speedboat ride
- 20 minute visit/explore the Island Lady of the Rock
In this comfortable boat ride you will enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Bay of Kotor all the way to the island Lady of the Rock. There you will get a chance to visit one of the most important locations in the Bay. Lady of the Rock is artificial island made in 15 century as a monument to the sailors from Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock there is 196 shipwrecks sank by people of Perast while defending Kotor from Venetian and Otoman Empire. With its amazing history and spectacular views we are sure that this is one of the spots that you will remember for a long time. On your way to the island you will be able to see Church of Saint Mathews, Ladies Temple and abandoned village old Stoliv.
09:00 - MORNING TOUR
13:00 - AFTERNOON TOUR
16:00 - SUNSET TOUR
18:00 - EVENING TOUR
Included in price: Life jackets for adults and children, Fuel and licensed Captain.
Speedboats are equipped with music, shower and bimini sun shade.
* Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to postponed the tour if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
- MINIMUM REQUIRED PASSENGERS: 6 passengers
** Kotor Boat Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour in the case of bad weather.
- We don't charge for fuel! Fuel included in the hourly rate which makes us the most competitive operator in town
- If the weather is not suitable for being on the water (i.e., torrential rain), we will work with you to reschedule your boat trip to another day or can cancel it.
- A captained boat means that your job is to kick back, relax, and enjoy being on the water! Our captain will take care of the rest!